- Accademia Diritto e Migrazioni
- CERDACC - Centre Européen de recherche sur le Risque, le Droit des Accidents Collectifs et des Catastrophes
- CIHOL - Centre for International Humanitarian and Operational Law
MaCrOLab cooperates on a regular basis with CROSS - Osservatorio sulla criminalità organizzata, instituted at the University of Milan. [https://cross.unimi.it/]
A seminar on firearms at The University of Milan and a workshop on article 416 bis of the Italian Criminal Code at the University of Ferrara on 6 December 2018 may be recalled among the common initiatives.
A “double initiative” on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the entry into force of the United Nations Convention on the Fight Against Transnational Organized Crime (Palermo Convention) will be held in May 2019. On 3 May, in Milan, a fist meeting will be dedicated to the Italian contribution to the drafting and adoption of the Convention. On 10 May, in Ferrara, a second seminar will focus on the system set up by the Convention, as well as on the challenges connected with ots implementation.
- Red Justicia Derecho Constitución y Proceso
- NATO Shape - Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe
- Avviso Pubblico
Libera – Associazioni nomi e numeri contro le mafie
Since 2011 the University of Ferrara cooperates with Libera – Associazioni nomi e numeri contro le mafie, on the basis of an agreement promoted by Laboratorio MaCrO.
- Regione Emilia-Romagna
- NATO-Macrocrimes legal clinic - Category: Teaching activities
- Labour Mobility and Transnational Solidarity in the European Union - Category: Publications