Prof. Silvia Borelli
Coordinator of the Business and Crime cluster.
Silvia Borelli is an Associate Professor of Labour Law at the University of Ferrara.
She is member of the Editorial Board of Lavoro e Diritto (Labour Law Journal, member of the International Association of Labour Law Journals). She participates in the RACSE (Réseau académique sur la charte sociale européenne et les droits sociaux) and collaborates with the European Secretariat of CGIL (Italian General Confederation of Labour). During her career, she has taken part in several national and European studies on antidiscrimination law, quality of employment, labour and legality, networks of enterprises and transnational labour law. In 2018 she wrote a report on Cross-border social fraud/abuse in social security. As of 2019 she coordinates, together with Maura Ranieri, the section Criminalità organizzata e lavoro in the Labour Law Journal (IALLJ member) Diritti, lavori e mercati.
- Business and crime - Category: Clusters
- Specialized courses - Category: Teaching activities
- Criminalità mafiosa e diritto del lavoro - Category: Publications
- Labour Mobility and Transnational Solidarity in the European Union - Category: Publications
- Mafie, legalità e lavoro - Category: Publications
News and related events
- Master Ant-Cop - Appalti pubblici e prevenzione della corruzione - Category: Teaching - Type: None