Prof. Alessandro Bernardi
lessandro Bernardi is a Full Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Ferrara Department of Law, where he teaches criminal law and European criminal law.
He was coordinator of the “Scuola tematica congiunta” (“Joint Thematic School”) in “Comparazione penale e diritto europeo” (“Comparative Criminal Law and European Law”) funded by the Université Franco Italienne / Università Italo Francese, which embraces PhD courses in criminal law of Italian and French universities. He was coordinator of an international PhD programme in “European Integration and Criminal Law” which saw the involvement of Italian, French and Dutch universities. He was also coordinator of the Doctoral School of European Union Law and National Legal Systems of the University of Ferrara.
He has been a visiting professor in numerous French- and Spanish-language universities.
Co-editor of Quaderni di diritto penale comparato, internazionale ed europeo and a member of the scientific committee of numerous criminal law journals.
Author of about 200 scientific essays published in the main European languages.
- Improving Cooperation Between EU Member States in Confiscation Procedures - Category: Research projects
- Core Crimes - Category: Clusters
- Specialized courses - Category: Teaching activities
- FIGHTER - Fight Against International Terrorism. Discovering European Models of Rewarding Measures to Prevent Terrorism - Category: Research projects
News and related events
- La tutela penale del patrimonio culturale tra diritto internazionale e diritto interno - Category: Scientific events - Type: None
- Forme, riforme e valori per la giustizia penale futura - Category: Scientific events - Type: None
- Il caso Navalny e il dilemmia Russia-CEDU - Category: Scientific events - Type: None