Dott. Francesco Rossi
Member of the Core Crmes cluster.
Francesco Rossi graduated in Law with highest honours from the University of Ferrara in 2015, after defending a thesis in European criminal law about the harmonization of criminal legislations of the EU Member States (supervisor Prof. Alessandro Bernardi, co-supervisors Prof. Ciro Grandi and Costanza Bernasconi).
Francesco has spent periods of research abroad at the Universities of Luxembourg (under the supervision of Prof. Silvia Allegrezza), Castilla-La Mancha (under the supervision of Prof.Adán Nieto Martín) and Autónoma of Madrid (under the supervision of Prof. Manuel Cancio Meliá).
In 2019 he earned a PhD with a thesis in criminal law titled “The fight against international terrorism in multilevel criminal sources. Convergences of laws and circular models” (supervisor Prof. Alessandro Bernardi).
- Core Crimes - Category: Clusters
- Vulnerabilidad, propaganda terrorista online y reclutamiento en el contexto del terrorismo internacional - Category: Publications
- Improving Cooperation Between EU Member States in Confiscation Procedures - Category: Research projects
- FIGHTER - Fight Against International Terrorism. Discovering European Models of Rewarding Measures to Prevent Terrorism - Category: Research projects
News and related events
- Un convegno dedicato a tutela dell'ambiente e modelli di responsabilità - Category: Scientific events - Type: None