Prof. Ciro Grandi
Member of Business and crime cluster and of MaCrOLab.
Ciro Grandi is Associate Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Ferrara, where he teaches criminal law and European criminal law. He is Deputy-Director of the “Doctoral School on EU law and National Legal Systems”.
He has been a participant in many international research projects concerning European integration in the field of criminal law. He is author of two monographs: Riserva di legge e legalità penale europea (Giuffré, 2010); Neuroscienze e responsabilità penale (Giappichelli, 2016).
He is a member of the Editorial Board of the Criminal Justice Network, of Diritto penale contemporaneo - Rivista Trimestrale and of the Advisory Board of La legislazione penale. He is member of ECLAN (European Criminal Law Academic Network).
- MaCrOLab - Category: Clusters
- Business and crime - Category: Clusters
- Specialized courses - Category: Teaching activities
- Improving Cooperation Between EU Member States in Confiscation Procedures - Category: Research projects
News and related events
- The system of EU financial interest protection: OLAF, PIF and EPPO - Category: Scientific events - Type: None
- Master Ant-Cop - Appalti pubblici e prevenzione della corruzione - Category: Teaching - Type: None
- Antiriclaggio - Category: Outreach - Type: None
- Confische e sanzioni patrimoniali nella dimensione interna ed europea - Category: Scientific events - Type: None
- I volti attuali del diritto penale europeo - Category: Scientific events - Type: None